|NFC North Battle 11|
NFC North Battle 11 cover featuring Minnesota Vikings player Sidney Rice
EA Sports BIG
January 21, 2011 v.1 August 23, 2011 v.2
third person combat game
The 2011 installment of the NFC North Battle series headlined new features.
- Server Changes - This is the first NFC North Battle game to increase the maximum amount of players from 12 to 16. This is because it would be able to hold all the professional players, along with all the head coaches.
- New Head Coaches - Although NFC North Battle already had MinnesotaVikings61 and BigN96 as head coaches for the Minnesota Vikings and Green Bay Packers. They have added spensa5 and igoza to fill in the open coaching positions for the Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears.
- NFC North Battle Draft - The NFC North Battle Teams held a draft to fill the rosters for all the teams, most importantly the Chicago Bears and Detroit Lions.
- New Stadiums - For the first time, the NFC North Battle game includes real-life stadiums Lambeau Field, and the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome, along with a fictional stadium Monster Energy Field. More stadiums are being made during the regular season.
- New Player Models - New player models have been made as part of an improvement to the Presentation, along with recoloring the uniforms to make them look more real.
- Enhanced Celebrations - NFC North Battle uses the Monster Mash Potion animations as the celebration dances, mainly due to inspiration of B.J. Raji's Interception to Touchdown dance during the Bears vs Packers game on January 23, 2011.
- Guerilla Blitz - A monthly online sports talk show focused on NFC North Battle. The show is hosted by MinnesotaVikings61, favre4life, and shawnking10.
The NNB11 cover features Sidney Rice of the Minnesota Vikings. Originally the cover was to feature nd96 of the Minnesota Vikings and Rocket4wheel of the Chicago Bears, but the problem with the original cover was that both characters appeared too small and the background of real-life Soldier Field was barely visible due to a lack of technology at the time. In conclusion, Super Bowl I MVP, Sidney Rice appeared on the cover as soon as EA Titletown took over the franchise from EA Tiburon.
NFC North Battle 11 Official SoundtrackEdit
|Mindless Self Indulgence||Never Wanted to Dance|
|Cascada||Evacuate the Dancefloor|
|Busta Rhymes ft. Linkin Park||We Made It|
|Queens of the Stone Age||Little Sister|
|Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne||I Made It|
|The Thunderlords||I Like Dirt|
|Red Hot Chilli Peppers||Fight Like a Brave|
|Damone||Out Here All Night|
|Jimmy Eat World||Pain!|
|7 Seconds||Were Gonna Fight|
|System of a Down||Sugar|
|Peaches ft. Iggy Pop||Kick It|
|The Game ft. 50 Cent||How We Do|
|Alter Bridge||Open Your Eyes|
|The Explosion||No Revolution|
|All American Rejects||Night Drive|
|Kovas||Wax On, Wax Off|
|Daisuke Inoue||Ai Senshi (Soldiers of Sorrow)|
NFL Films Music / Team Fight SongsEdit
|Autumn Thunder||Reunion in Canton|
|Chicago Bears||Bear Down, Chicago Bears|
|Detroit Lions||Gridiron Heroes|
|Green Bay Packers||Go! You Packers! Go!|
|Minnesota Vikings||Skol Vikings|
So far, NNB11 has received extremely positive comments. As told by majority of the viewers, the game receives a 9 out of 10 for its outstanding graphical enhancements, and intense gameplay.